I cure Book Hangovers by starting another book as soon as I can. So I can keep momentum. So while I don’t experience an actual hangover like others who sometimes just get stuck unable to move on for an indeterminate amount of time, I still know where they should happen.
1. Bonds of Brass by Emily Skrutskie
2. Vita Nostra by Marina & Sergey Dyachenko, translated by Julia Meitov Hersey
3. Foreigner series by C.J. Cherry
4. The Tarot Sequence by K.D. Edwards
5. Daughter from the Dark by Marina & Sergey Dyachenko, translated by Julia Meitov Hersey
6. Terra Ignota series by Ada Palmer
7. The Imaginary Corpse by Tyler Hayes
8. Velocity Weapon by Megan E. O’Keefe
9. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
10. The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb
If there is one thing I have learned, it is that I do not feel a book hangover often. Because wow, I had to scroll back until February of 2019 to find 10 books. I also learned that a disproportionate amount of my book hangovers are due to either cliffhangers or emotional fallout.